Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Xmas Stuff

Hello All

	Santa stopped by in his Red Stag (or was that lead by a Stag with a red nose
...his V8 sounded great though!), dropped off some neat stuff:
-the week of Christmas, my engine (short block) was completed by the Engine
Shop, balanced to less than .5 gram static and +/-0.000 mils on dynamic, +0.020
AE pistons and rings, nitrided and relieved crank, yahoo!
-A matching pair of VTR Logo Embroidered Somerset BRG jackets, with "73 Stag,
and Sue and my name (ohoh, now I'll be a target!);
-a nylon backed folding zipping picnic blanket;
-a plaid woolen car blanket with a large Triumph Laurel embroidered in about a
18" circle in the middle;
-a promise that VTR will deliver Moreland's Stag book in time for next
Christmas...well, maybe in the next week or so (okay Herb, the VTR regalia
internet catalog is is the works before next Christmas);
-a promise from John that his book "In the Shadow of My Father" is in the mail;

-My family happy, safe, and healthy.

Heralding all a Happy, prosperous and Triumphant New Year, with some safe
Stag..ering on New Years Eve!

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP