Stag/Stag Digest Archive

ROM errors

Just a reminder that I haven't forgotten about developing a ROM errors
page for the Vintage Triumph Register web site.  I'd like to keep it
specific to errors in the BL Stag Repair Operations Manual for now, and
possibly adding other manuals like the Haynes and Autobooks versions
once the original page is on line.  If you are aware of any errors in
the BL Stag Repair Operations Manual, please drop me a line.

Tim Buja - Rockford, Illinois, USA - 80 TR8, 73 Stag, 72 TR6