Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Radiators

Glenn Merrell wrote:

> Hi All,
>         Dave, problem with the 5 row is that it is too thick and the pulley bolt won't
> clear it.  In the UK, use Tony Hart's Super Gill Radiator.

Glenn,

I notice that there are several different combinations of pulley, spacer
and viscous couplings which changed over the years. Perhaps you need the
right combination to fit the 5 row rad which was standard on earlier
builds ? I shall be putting the engine back in over Christmas with a new
pulley and viscous coupling, so I'll see if the old radiator still fits
before I buy a new one !

Regards,

Dave.
--