Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Timing chains

gentlemen

Greetings from canberra, the nations capital.

I thought that I would add that because a lot of people believe Sydney is Australia's capital.

Now to the point of the message.

A lot has been written over the years re timing chains in Stags that snap crackle and pop.  Bearing in mind that the Dolomite and the Dolomite Sprint engines are basically half a stag and use what appears to be the same chain setup, do these behave the same way??

Also does anyone know if there is a TR7 newsgroup similar to this Stag one.

in the meantime  keep staggering

brian