Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Curious Metal Loop CONTEST RULES

I like the sound of this contest.  Now it has been known for
e-mail to get a bit screwed up in transmission so forgive me
if I check I've got the title right, won't you?

"Curious Metal Loo  P  CONTEST"

Now I like a challenge and I was quite willing to try and P into
a Curious Metal Loo until I read the dimensions.

By 'eck. (good old Anglo-Saxon expression)
You're asking a bit much there, aren't you?
 "an inch wide side to side, with about a 1.5 inch loop top to bottom"

I would've started practising tomorrow but maybe I've got the title
slightly wrong.....................so I'll await confirmation first.

John Clayton