Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Curious Metal Loop

Greetings All,

	Whilst detailing the undercarriage of my Stag, I've noticed two metal loops
welded to the floorpan just inboard a couple of inches of the Rear Subframe
bushes P/N 150382.  These metal loops have nothing attached to them and do not
look like they ever had anything attached.  I've not located any use in the ROM
for them, and notice them on all other Stags.  Maybe an assembly aid?

Yours for Speculation...

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP

"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html

REGISTER YOUR STAG on the STAG DATABASE (courtesy of Dave Sims):
http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/town/square/gcj72/index.shtml

Support your Local and National Triumph Clubs

Vintage Triumph Register membership inquiry's:
Andrew Mace, President
http://www.vtr.org/brochure/membership-form.html

Triumph Stag Club, USA membership inquiry's to:
Bruce Krobusek, President
Mike Coffey, Chairman; VTR Stag Vehicle Consultant
mailto:brucekro@domain.elided

Triumph Stag Register UK membership inquiry's to:
Mike Wattam, Chairman
mailto:101714.1343@domain.elided