Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-digest V4 #79

In a message dated 13/11/98 10:49:45 GMT, you write:

<< have two problems I need help with. The first is quite simple; my
 indicators have stopped working. They got dimmer and dimmer until they just
 gave up.I've relpaced the indicator flasher until, but still no luck ! >>

Glenn,

Sounds like a poor earth/connection somewhere on the car. If it's both sides I
would suspect the trafficator switch first. You don't state the age of your
car, if it's a true MK11 there are two flasher units, one on the relay board
under the glove box the other usually "hanging" under the instruments.

Let us all know the outcome as indicators on Stags can be very frustrating!

Andy Maughan
N.Yorks SOC