Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: stag-digest V4 #77

Not yet, 'cos I don't have a Stag yet! I run a TR7V8 hillclimb car (which
has had a 3.5litre Rover conversion). 180bhp, cheap, reliable apart from
marginal cooling, excellent fun on the hills!

Looking to get a Stag over the winter (when they are cheaper) for a regular
driver and top-down fun next summer - young family means the Spit can't do
it for all of us any more!

Ian Ellison
Enfield India Motorcycle Challenge
Don't be left out - sponsor me NOW!