Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Back Up Lights

They share a switch with the starter inhibitor on the left hand side of the
gearbox. Mine didn't work either, then all of a sudden the other half
of the switch packed up and I couldn't start the car. I bypassed it with
a bit of wire to get moving. I know it's naughty but the car is pre 1973
and the law in England says you don't need reversing lights up to 1980;
it still passes the MOT.

I will fix it one day, honest, but I have heard it involves lowering
the gearbox...