Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag NOS Struts FOR SALE

Hello Frank,
	Just received your post forwarded from Mike Stevenson.  If you look at the
addresses below, you will see one for the Triumph Stag Club USA and Bruce
Krobusek, President.  There are 90+ Stags in that club, many around the mid
atlantic coast area.  You might also consider posting classified ad's on the VTR
web site and the TSC USA newsletter (published quarterly..roughly), and a number
of other Triumph Club sites in the USA.  See the links to other sites on the VTR
web page,  http://www.vtr.org/
	So were you trying to build a Stag from the Struts up, or are you just
strutting your stuff?  (ouch...sorry) ;-)

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP

"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html

REGISTER YOUR STAG on the STAG DATABASE (courtesy of Dave Sims):
http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/town/square/gcj72/index.shtml

Support your Local and National Triumph Clubs

Vintage Triumph Register membership inquiry's:
Andrew Mace, President
http://www.vtr.org/brochure/membership-form.html

Triumph Stag Club, USA membership inquiry's to:
Bruce Krobusek, President
Mike Coffey, Chairman
mailto:brucekro@domain.elided

Triumph Stag Registry UK membership inquiry's to:
Mike Wattam, Chairman
mailto:101714.1343@domain.elided