Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Electrical Puzzler - Backlight Demister

Hi Bret,

Rimmers list two rear window glasses for the hard top as follows:

Rear window glass tinted - part no. RS 1345
Rear window glass clear - part no. RS 1346

Unfortunately, the catalogue doesn't say if there's a heating element fitted
but I'm sure you'll get good advice from sales@domain.elided

Regards,
Mike.

Subject: RE: Electrical Puzzler - Backlight Demister

RE: Electrical Puzzler - Backlight De
10/25/98            11:21 AM
Been reading this discussion with some interest as I hope to put my tin top
back together this winter if I can still find all of the pieces.  Restored
all other parts of my Stag four years ago, never got around to the hard top.
I'm familiar with the paint you mention, although I've most often used it
for repair of non-critical flexible circuit boards in computers!  I'll be
astonished if my defroster works at all, so I'm curious - can the back
windscreen be purchased new with proper element?