Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Fw: A smelly Stag

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Stevenson <mike.stevenson@domain.elided>
To: Dean Lewsam <deanlew@domain.elided>
Date: 19 October 1998 20:28
Subject: Re: A smelly Stag

Hi Dean,

You don't say if the problem has always been there or if it manifested
itself fairly recently.

As you say the smell is bad in the boot area, have you checked that there is
a good seal on the sender unit?  I say this because it's not necessary to
have a leak to have the smell, the vapour could be the cause.

Regards,
Mike.