Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Help !

Mark

Following is my list of known suppliers, alphabetical order only.  I do not
know of any cheap Stag spare parts in Australia, but one of the suppliers
any be able to put you on to a lead.  I would also try your local Triumph
Car club for contacts.  There was a bloke in Sydney advertising a complete
engine for $1000 in the Trading Post recently, but I have checked on-line
and his ad is gone.

British Auto Parts 02 97072466
David Clarke  02 96383941
Sparts  02 94521933