Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Body repairs

Nick,

Make sure that you leave the T bar on whilst doing the sills and floors.
Only do one side at a time so that you maintain the rigidity of the car
and you have something to refer to. I think I would tend to repair the
inner sills rather than replace them if you can as they are very
important in setting the gaps between the posts.

The rear wing repairs are usually done by joddling the edge and welding
a short length at a time to avoid a large heat build up and keep the
distortion to a minimum.

Good luck,

Dave.
--