Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: administrivia: some quick notes

Hey kids! are you sick of seeing too many fat hunters in treestands?
Would you like to see some action brought back to the woods?  Would you
like to see Daddy put on his running shoes to go hunting instead of
tell them that you want to "Reserve the Right to Arm Bears!!"

Paid for by the "Visualize Whirled Peas" Committee, The "Stop the
Violins" Council, and The "Far Center Extreme Moderate Social Club of
Unincorporated Clark County, WA and everyone else that doesn't fit under
normal Partisan Defintions in the USA, whether you drive an MBZ diesel or
not" Campaign commitee.

(The above is not an ad parody.  Unless you watch too much TV, then it
might parody something I don't know about.)

(My deepest apologies to anyone who loves a hunter.)

With silly smirk,
Dan
kc7nol@domain.elided

PS:  If there can't be any BAD humor allowed on this newsgroup, every now
and then, then bullocks to the lot of ya!

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998 07:42:17 -0500 (CDT) Steve Stegmann
<stegmann@domain.elided> writes:
>Richard,
>
>Hang in there!!!
>
>Steve

>Steven A. Stegmann
>     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the
>use
>   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
>   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and
>bear
>    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
>       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in
>government"
> _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]