Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Miss Information!

Glen and all,

I happen to think that this digest is a wonderful service.  It is probably the
reason that I still own a Stag.  If my financial contributions were ever
needed to maintain it then I would be happy to pay.  The most significant
assett of the list are a few 'regular' supporters, Glen included, who freely
offer thier advice, and take significant trouble to help many of us out.  It
will be very sad indeed if any of you feel that you are not able to
contribute, your efforts are appreciated by the silent majority I am sure.

I am an irregular contributer and a professional engineer, I also carry
indemnity insurance.  Any advice I offer in this forum is far more likely to
make your engine blow up than advise from Glen and the other, real, experts!

Allen Forster