Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Help, soft top install instructions

Dear All
I am really interested in receiving other subscribers comments on how
they installed their hoods as well.

Mine is well past it's sell by date and I am looking to replace it this
winter. If I can save myself a couple of hundred pounds doing the job
myself I may consider it..

Regards

Richard Hudson
73 Auto White Stag