Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Propogating Stag Mis-Information

We seem to be living in a law suit ridden world. Even the most innocent of
comments need to be surrounded by disclaimers.

I guess one way would be to add a disclaimer to one's signature line or
perhaps Richard could do someting really really clever and have a disclaimer
stuck on every letter passing through the Digest (protecting homself as well
as the author).

Please remember. Your Stag is at risk if you fail to make any repayments on
loans sucured on it.

David Kirk - Kingston Products Ltd
david@domain.elided