Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Fuel Tank Float

Hello Mike,
    What a great idea, do the brass float.  The plastic is reacting with the
TBE/MTBE used in the gasoline for oxygeniating purposes.  If you are having this
problem with the float, you are most likely going to have the same problem with
other plastic/rubber/gasket parts in your system.  Keep an eye on things.

Regards,
Glenn Merrell