Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Encouraging or bragging??

Hi all,

     I am not sure which of the above describe this better.  I have just
returned from a weeks touring in France in the Stag.   Covered 1500 miles
without missing a beat, used 1/2 a gallon of oil (is that a lot?) but
absolutely not a drop of coolant - perhaps it was worth having the heads done.
My new half tonneau / wind cheater was well worth the £85 it cost.  Even on
quite cool evenings the top could stay down.  To cap it all the temp guage
never got above 1/3 FSD.

      Hope this helps someone to keep faith.

            Allen..