Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Aldridge Stag Listing

Hi all
Their quality is very good.
I used their hardboards to reboard my rare Mark 1 Door Trims.
They were Mk11 boards, but you can easily adapt them to do a great job on Mk1.
I have heard others speak highly of their quality.
I was going to get them to fit my prepared front hood rail and side rails.
In the end I did it my self and saved the £120.
Their premises let them down. Centralish Wolverhampton, near Charles Clark the
Rover Dealer.
Victorian looking workshop. Very cramped car space.
But quality great.
Peter Howells