Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re:Alternate engines

Glenn and all,

On the contrary, I would love to get together with Dave and get a look
at the one Stag in the world to approach 1/4 million miles w/o a
rebuild.  I have read many of Dave's comments and notes in the Stag
Owner's Club mag.

The Z engine is virtually the same weight as the Stag engine.  The
difference is on the order of 25 lbs.

I had my Stag at Moss motor's Brit car show in July.  I was in
conversation with 2 other Stag owners.  One ribbed me that I hadn't
really brought a Stag.  The other pointed out that neither of them had
brought their Stags, and mabe the first one should lighten up!

Kevin