Stag/Stag Digest Archive

NZ/Perth Staggers

Hi all

I'm a New Zealand Stag driver who has the (mis?)fortune of travelling to
Oz for two years starting Christmas. Two questions: why no Kiwi input to
the digest in the last 3 months?   And more seriously, any Stag
enthusiasts in Perth interested in getting together on my arrival,
please let me know.   Perhaps we can compare notes on my half-renovated
'73 Stag which will be languishing in my garage for the next two years!

Cheers, Wal