Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: hardtop storage

Just a word of caution regarding hardtop storage.
If hanging them from the rafters please ensure they're
high enough not to be a hazard to anyone taller than yourself.
To date I've banged my head on two hardtops when visiting
friends' garages and it's not pleasant.
A wise precaution would be some padding round those
sharp edges.

John Clayton