Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Motor rebuild advice wanted

There's only one part that I know I need. The combination boot
lid/tonneau hinges are both missing the steel bar that serves as the
tensioner that keeps the boot lid up. Any suggestions? I probably could
have someone make the pieces if I had some specifications to work from.

   Thomas,
         Rimmers list complete replacement hinge assemblies, RH and LH,
parts nos. 908706 & 908707 at £23.50 each
                                                    Stan Barnett.

S.A.Barnett,
Deputy Director of Estates,
Estates Department,