Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: '71 Snag without power

Hi
I know you say the diaphragms are OK, but they can look OK when they are not.
They have to be perfect, absolutley perfect. the slightest imperfection will
cause a malfunction of the type you are describing.
In line g) you mention SU's. Do you have SU's or is this code for Strombergs.
Anyway, do have another look at those Diahpragms.
Also I found Super unleaded rots rubber, and has a penchant fro Strommie
Diaphragms, so use plain old unleaded.
Hope you find it.
Peter