Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Steering Rack - (U.K.)

   I bought mine from the original Stag Owners Club Spares when they
were at Sutton Valence, before they became SOC and moved to Headcorn,
so it's been in the car for a good few years (10-12) with no problems. Also,
have you tried Fitchetts?
                             Stan Barnett.

On Thu, 30 Jul 1998 09:12:48 +0100 "Fereday, Chris" <chris.fereday@domain.elided>
wrote:
>Good Morning,
>I need a new steering rack (reconditioned). I have been advised against
>the Rimmer's version, as it has been refurbished down to a price. Has
>anyone used a Rimmer's rack? Have you had any problems? Can anyone
>suggest/recommend an alternative supplier?
>
>Many Thanks
>Chris 'I will get a dry garage floor' Fereday

S.A.Barnett,
Deputy Director of Estates,
Estates Department,
University of Kent,