Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Rover engine VS Stag engine?

Hello Dennis,
    It is going to cost about the same to do a conversion as it would to rebuild
your Stag engine, the car will retain more of its value being original.

Regards,
Glenn Merrell
"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"

See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html
and
Triumph Stag Register USA VP