Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Running on unleaded - "A" Catalogue

Hi
No need to apologise, that was a most interesting letter.
I can't find the unleaded valve seat at £10 in the Rimmer price list
April1998, but  I agree about the exhaust valve, they supersede  to 155524,
which as you say is probably TR7. I'll check.
More interestingly you have a "A" catalogue.
Can you do me a favour and look up the part numbers and change points on
Saddle Tan interior items, like front seat cover or cubby cox panel. It may be
around the LD800 mark but that is just a guess.
This info is not in "D". This only gives one Saddle tan change point, LD20000,
and there must be an earlier one.
Peter Howells