Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Battery Spanner

Greetings from canberra where the summer is coming ,    shortly before

No therre is no such thing as a battery spanner, but glenn commented: "then
buy a battery that is at least an inch less in width or wild sparks will fly "

what I did to ensure that the sparks do not fly, I have a small shifter
that I use to remove the battery terminals.  I covered the handle with a
piece of Bike tube, taped it on and I have no problems with flying sparks.

brian