Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-digest V3 #168

Firstly many thanks to all those who replied to my earlier mail - much
appreciated. Secondly, I  picked up my Stag this Saturday. Surprise - I am
having a problem or two.

On the day following me picking up the Stag, the indicators appear to have
packed up. I have checked the fuses and the second fuse in (working from
the engine outwards) has blown. I replaced it with the 35A fuse and it blew
again. As of yet I don't have a a manual, I'm waiting for one to be
delivered. Is this the right fuse for the indicators ? If it is can anyone
point me in the direction of where the problem might lie?

Next a clanking noise has started coming from the front of the engine. An
acquaintance of mine has taken a look and thinks it may be the timing chain
buffer. Has anyone had any experience on this ?

Thanks

Glen