Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: year 2000 VTR Convention

Did someone say Oregon? Is that where the year 2000 meet is? That
certainly adds some motivation to get my '73 Stag back on the road. Next
week I'll be at the Austin-Healey West Coast meet at the Kah-Nee-Ta
resort in Oregon. My other car is a '58 Austin-Healey 100-6. I am
relieved to report that my TR-7 drophead is now someone else's problem.

Thomas Santee
Eugene, Oregon

On 7/11/98 5:30 AM, CWN72@domain.elided sent this message: