Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Rimmer Brothers

Listers:

A few months ago (maybe more than a few) I raked Rimmer's over
the coals (or overheated Stag engine) because of what I thought
was a mistake with my order. I had ordered Saddle Tan carpeting
and was sent Brown. They hadn't even informed me of this change
(Saddle Tan _still_ isn't available!).

Since then I have placed two orders with them, and can't begin to
say how pleased I am with their service! The first was a large order
due to their sales prices, and was received within 9 days of FAXing
the order. I FAXed another order on July 5th and just received the
parts today (the 9th). IMHO, this would be outstanding service from
companies within the US, let alone people that are shipping things
across the pond.

Yes, the shipping can be a bit more, and every so often it seems
that UPS wants a cash kickback (customs fees?) but overall things
are still cost effective.

For those ordering from the States, I seem to have found the key
to making sure the order doesn't get misplaced, and gets filled
promptly. FAX the order in, then immediately leave Steve at Rimmer's
an e-mail letting him know he should look for the order.

As always, YMMV.

     Bruce

      Bruce A. Krobusek
          '83 R80RT