Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag for sale

Hello All,

After many weeks of searching, I finally found a STAG (200 miles away) that
I was happy with. I pick it up this week - hopefully.
Imagine my dismay when walking into a local petrol station, 500yds from my
house, I discover a STAG sat in one of the workshops. Not only that, it
transpires its for sale and at less than I am paying for mine. The owner has
asked me to let anyone who might be interested, know about it so here are
the details....

Its a 1977 Tahiti Blue Automatic with 56,000 miles on the clock.
It has tan interior. It has been imported from Guernsey by this owner.
Bodily is appears very sound, but would benefit from a respray on the front
lower panel of the rear wings.
It runs & drives and will be supplied with an M.O.T.

Price? - £4,500

Makes you sick doesn't it?

Many Thanks
Chris Fereday