Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Fiberglass Stag Parts

   Would there be any interest in a glass hood that looks and fits like the
orignal? I met a man the other day who has a 72 Stag with much front end
damage not to mention that the 350 chevy motor wont fit under the hood. So we
worked out a tentative agreement. Since his hadrdtop was in great shape and I
need one to make molds off of we are gong to do some  trading.Ill be making
front fenders too. Anyone interested should get in touch with me at this e-
mail address. Thanks in advance!

PLB3