Stag/Stag Digest Archive

diffs

Hi all,
I went for a drive today and heard a terrible crack underneath the car,
after which the car gave a rattling/clicking sound on deceleration. I
suspected a uni joint but they look fine. The noise appears to be coming
from the diff, which has a lot of movement in it. Can anyone (particularly
those stag owners in Sydney) suggest the best method/company to
repair/replace the diff. I had heard that a 2500 diff was fine although the
ratios are different.

Regards,
John