Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Selling Refurbished unused Carbs from Rimmer Bros.

I received a set of refurbished carbs including the base from Rimmers by mistake (very nice but I don't need them).  I will sell them for what they cost me (195 pounds) if anyone is interested, there is also an additional 75 pound core charge (send back you're old set).  I don't have the conversion rate.  Please let me know or I will send them back.  Email me or give me a call at (301)863-4356 (w) or (301)862-5433 if interested.

Glenn Minucci
1971 Stag
1969 MGC