Stag/Stag Digest Archive

I know I must be crazy but . . .

I know I must be crazy but I want to buy a Stag!

Having spent many years in (and under) various MGB Roadsters I have decided
to indulge a another boyhood fantasy and seek to own a Triumph Stag.

I have upto £5000 to spend on a (preferably white or red) Mk 1 model in
reasonable/sound condition. I am not a purist, so I would also consider
models without the original V8 engine.

If you wish to sell your car and it meets the rough specs above, please
e-mail me today with as much detail as possible, includinga telephone
number and where you are located.

I will respond to all e-mails.

Thanks.

Keith Symonds.