Stag/Stag Digest Archive

MOT'd and back on the road

Hi everyone,

Since my Stag doesn't have a winter coat. I decided to leave her
MOT test until the warmer weather. Unfortuneately I missed a couple
of cracking weekends in May for cruising. However the car is on the road
again. She needed a front chassis outrigger and a little patch in front
of the rear wheel (both drivers side).
The guy who bought my yellow stag turned up at the door on Wednesday
night.
He brought his restoration photos to show me. There wasn't as much work
involved as I has feared. He did everything himself. Nice job.
Will see the car in the flesh when it's finished in a couple of weeks.
He wouldn't swap cars though! :-)

I going on holiday now. A week in Dumfries and Galloway, by the coast.
If the weather holds, there will be no stopping me!

Ta ta, for now,
David

--
David McDougall			|  Mailto:david.mcdougall@domain.elided
(Accounts Dept)			|  Tel: +44 (0)131 467 8413