Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Dead Differential

Hi Rob

I'm sorry, I don't know where you are so I hope the following will help
you.

I am assuming you have an automatic gearbox, and want to lower the engine
revs.

A good source of BMW rear end conversions is Monarch, of Guildford, Surrey
UK.

Their phone number is 01483 894473

They supply a complete kit including a used BMW diff (various ratios
available) including the chassis members, the price is around £995
including all adaptors.  It re-uses the standard drive shafts with adaptors
to the differential.  You will need to send them the two chassis mambers
and the diff rear mounting plate.

Mike Wattam
Triumph Stag Register