Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Diff's

Hello all

Hope some-one can help me.

Today I was removing the diff, so I could get to the nose piece (Pinion) to
replace the worn bearing which is causing the diff oil to leak. But even
after doing everything that the ROM says, it won't come off. The diff casing
looks like to has corroded onto the nose piece, and after hours of banging,
pulling, cursing ! it still will not come off.

Does anyone know the "trick" ! to getting that diff off.

Ian Baird
'70 Stag LD122