Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Selling a Stag

Hello to any of you who recognise the address.  I have now returned from
Germany to the UK.  The HRS unleaded conversion, including re-conditioning my
heads, proved worthwhile at £934.  I was impressed that the job came in
exactly at the price quoted and also that a lot of cosmeitc work (painting
manifolds, covers etc) was also done.

Unfortunately I am now going to have to part with my Stag.  My job is now in
North Yorkshire and as my home is in Oxford I am starting to clock up a lot of
motorway miles in the Stag.  As it is my only car this is beginning to get
expensive.

So.......does anyone know of a good website for advertising classis cars?  OR
does  anyone want to buy my 1974 Mimosa yellow V8 car.  Used daily, good body,
Kenlowe fan, electronic ignition and totally sound cooling system. H+S tops of
course, soft top very good indeed.  And I have all the history from new,
including the (fully stamped) service book that came with the car, olnly 3
owners.   Does £5000 sound about the correct price to ask for a private sale?

                     Advise gratefully received  AlFos