Stag/Stag Digest Archive

PDWA Switches

Hello All

I'm a new subscriber with a 1977 Stag that is currently being put back
together following an overhaul of the front suspension.

At the same time I am taking the opportunity to replace the brake pipes with
copper ones. Rather stupidly I removed both the front ones leading from the
PDWA switch to the caliper at the same time and have now lost the drawing I
made to show which side is attached to the PDWA end plug and which is
attached to the union on the underside. Can anybody tell me if it matters
and if so which way round is correct.

Thanks in advance

Andrew Wood