Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: PAS

I had mine rebuilt 6 years ago by (from shipping label):
Atlantic Enterprises
Rt4 Box 394B
Loris South Carolina 29569
(803)756-7565

They usually advertise in the Jaguar section of Hemmings (box size ad)

Some other Staggers will have input on different racks and steering
ratios.  You may wish to send yours for exact rebuild or do it on an
exchange deal where they send you a rebuilt one and then you send yours
back (I did this).

The TR8 has the same rack, but I've heard that some have different
lock-to-lock ratios

Clark W. Nicholls
http://members.aol.com/cwnicholls

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:09:02 -0700 Glenn Hackbarth <hackbarth@domain.elided>
writes:
>I need to get a new/rebuilt power steering rack for my 73 Stag.  Any
>advice on
>suppliers would be most appreciated.
>
>Thx. in Advance.
>
>Glenn Hackbarth
>School of Music
>Arizona State University
>Tempe, AZ 85287-0405
>Voice: 602-965-3170
>Fax:  602-965-2659
>Snailmail: as above
>Email: hackbarth@domain.elided
>http://www.public.asu.edu/~glennh

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]