Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag wheels restoration

Hello fellow stag owners

Spring seems to come also in snowy Switzerland. one of the only
drawbacks on my stags where the alloy wheels looking cracked.

So I decided to (let) restore them. First they were shotblasted with
glass. Then they were painted allover with a glossy black paint. Finally
a friend of mine cut the paint of with a lathe. Now they look better
than new. I did not apply a transparent laquer at last, since my Stag is
only driven in summer.

Regards Peter

1976 Stag auto with nice wheels
  Peter R. Aeschlimann        Mail : ai5@domain.elided
  Kantonsspital St. Gallen    WWW  : http://www.kssg.ch
  Abteilung Informatik        Tel  : +41 (0)71 494 23 23
  CH-9007 St. Gallen          FAX  : +41 (0)71 494 28 90