Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re:Oil pressure warning light

David

The oil pressure warning light on my Stag (76 auto) does is the same
way. I do not think that there is a problem with the switch. Just the
warning light and/or the lens are to much dimmed. I already thought
about putting a real warning light in addition to the normal one. Has
anybody done this?

Regards Peter

1976 Stag auto

  Peter R. Aeschlimann        Mail : ai5@domain.elided
  Kantonsspital St. Gallen    WWW  : http://www.kssg.ch
  Abteilung Informatik        Tel  : +41 (0)71 494 23 23
  CH-9007 St. Gallen          FAX  : +41 (0)71 494 28 90