Stag/Stag Digest Archive

NA Stag Registry

Gentlemen,

Regarding my efforts to assemble a North American Stag Registry:

I'm in Grad School until the first of June, so at this point I'm just
looking to collect contacts and encourage a general search.

Look under every rock for Stags.  Find all local Brit car clubs, there
are Jaguar owners out there with Stags hidden away.

From your response so far, I feel confident that the first edition,
perhaps due out in July or August, will have over 200 listings.  At this
point I am starting to believe there are at least 500 complete cars on
the continent.

I know of 3 on the market in LA, If anyone is interested.

Kevin Harrop
Los Angeles
'73 Stag w/ Datsun Z motor, just passed 6000 miles scince installation!
Only car, driven daily