Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: N. American Stag Reg.

Hello All and Kevin,
    Regarding your registry attempts, keep at it!  I am thinking there
must be a way to scan motor vehicle registrations for commission numbers
starting in LE or LD
    Mike Coffey is the Coordinator of the Stag Owners Club of
Northeastern US, located in Pa, of which I am a member, lists 75 Stag
Owners as of this months newsletter.  From my research, I believe that
there are less than 500 Stags left in the US in any condition, running
or not.  Add that to your 90+, 15 here, 10 there, several in barns in
back yards, the rest rotting in junk yards in Tuscon and around the
country.
    End point, Stag in the US should be bringing more resale $$'s, but
ignorance and lack of showing at local and national shows keeps their
reputation in the dirt and resale dollars low.

I bet I'll see more Stags in a week at Gaydon, England in May than exist
on the whole North American Continent.

Regards,
Glenn Merrell
73 Mark II Stag, USA Model, LE23398U