Stag/Stag Digest Archive

AW: Ignition Coil

Dave

I found a simmilar problem with my 76 auto Stag. However the rev needle
was only trembling sometimes beetween 3000 and 4000 rpm on highway
drive. Meanwhile I replaced the dual breakers with a Lumenition and the
problem is away. May be this helps.

Regards Peter
Walzenhausen Switzerland

1976 Auto Stag
  Peter R. Aeschlimann        Mail : ai5@domain.elided
  Kantonsspital St. Gallen    WWW  : http://www.kssg.ch
  Abteilung Informatik        Tel  : +41 (0)71 494 23 23
  CH-9007 St. Gallen          FAX  : +41 (0)71 494 28 90