Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: File sizes

Actually I think there is some size restriction, as my Cowl Update #4 never made
it to the list, it was 21K, and a second article on supporting the BMIHT for
archiving Triumph drawings never made it either, 16K.  I have written Richard
Welty a week or so back and am waiting for a response.  It is probably better to
break the files up into 5k or less and send it as chapters!

Regards,
Glenn Merrell